I am pleased to write this recommendation for Julie Hile, the realtor who represented the sale of our Laguna Beach condo. I live in Santa Barbara, so it was important to find a realtor who could represent our family’s interests.
I asked a prominent realtor in Santa Barbara to find a person to work with in Laguna Beach.
He did his research and came up with a list of three final candidates, with Julie being one of them.
I interviewed all three finalists and was confident that Julie could represent us well.
To say that she did so is an understatement. Julie was a fantastic agent for us in the following ways:
1) She understood the stress I was under to sell a home on behalf of my aging mother. She was sensitive, kind and respectful as my mother and I worked through this difficult transition.
2) She took on the responsibility to get bids for work that needed to be done and followed closely the needed repairs from beginning to end.
3) She was careful about recommending upgrades that would be too costly.
4) She was confident in the asking price she recommended, which was higher than all the other realtors. She based this on her knowledge of the area and the uniqueness of the property. She gave me the confidence to wait for the eventual target asking price.
5) All my communication with her was professional, timely and a delight.
6) She worked well with the neighbor representatives who were administrators of the HOA.
Please contact me if you would like a verbal recommendation as well. We are incredibly thankful for Julie and appreciative of her expertise, character, and communication style.
For all the reasons stated above, I give her my highest recommendation.
I recommend Julie Hile as a realtor for anyone looking to buy or sell a home in and out of your respected area. I have worked with Julie for about four years. She sold our two homes in Laguna Beach as well as our home in San Juan Capistrano and assisted us in purchasing a lot in San Juan Capistrano.
She is very knowledgeable about the real estate business as well as the Orange County area. Her manner is always kind and cooperative and we have recommended her to a number of friends that have used her and also been quite happy with her performance.
I have worked with other realtors over the years and never went back to use them again, but we will always consider Julie.
Julie is all we wanted in a Realtor. Not only exceptionally knowledgeable in all aspects of our real estate transaction, but extremely sensitive to both the seller’s and buyer’s best interests.
Julie is truly a great Real estate broker and also a great person who literally made our sale successfully close. We highly recommend Julie Hile for all your real estate needs!
Julie Hile is a professional with more than simply a business attitude; she actually cares about every person she works with. Even better, she won't steer you away from what you want or can afford and will try her best to find exactly what you want in a home: where you want it, the way you want it, and the price you want it at.
She listens to her clients and in doing so, makes the process of buying a home much less stressful than it can be. I honestly cannot recommend her highly enough to anyone searching for a home in Laguna Beach, Laguna Niguel and surrounding areas!
Julie's industry knowledge, salesmanship, people skills, professional image and terrific communication skills make her a smart pick for any team. I'd have her on my team as a first round draft choice.
I consider Julie to be one of the most productive, honest and loyal individuals I know. She was easy to look up to as a leader in her field. Julie is a person who cares about others.
Julie and I have had several opportunities to work together and the one thing that differentiates her from others is her cool compassion to listen, understand, act in a timely manner